Welcome to the Silver Lake Triathlon
The Silver Lake Triathlon is a beginner-friendly event. The race starts at beautiful Silver Lake and continues in the gently rolling countryside of Portage, Wisconsin. Each participant will receive a t-shirt, goodie bag, and food.
2013 Race Info
- Race time is Saturday, August 17, 2013, 8 AM
- Check in begins at 6:30 AM
- Start location is 512 Silver Lake Drive Portage, Wisconsin (Silver Lake Park).
- Fees: $60 Individual, $105 Relays. After July 31: $70 Individual, $115 Relay.
- No race-day registration. Event has sold out in previous years. Limited to 400 participants. No exceptions, no transfers.
- This is a sprint-distance triathlon. The race starts at Silver Lake and continues in the gently rolling countryside of Portage, Wisconsin.
The 1/4-mile swim is in Silver Lake.
The 16-mile bike ride is out and back on Highway O.
The 3-mile run is generally on the northwest edge of town.
- The event will have lifeguards, volunteers to direct athletes, and water station.
All levels of participants are welcome. We encourage all beginners and newbies to get their feet wet.
- Divisions: 10-year increments, male and female; relay teams overall.
- Each participant will receive a t-shirt and food.
- Participants must be 18 or older and sign a waiver on race day. Athletes who are 16 and 17 may participate if parents sign a waiver on race day.
- No refunds. No transfers. The proceeds from this event will go to an area charity to be determined.
Thank you to those who participated last year!
2011 Silver Lake Triathon results can be found at http://www.onlineraceresults.com/event/view_event.php?event_id=7062